1. Why was Peter confronted in Acts 11:2?
2. Peter explained the vision he had seen to the other disciples.
What was he doing when he had this vision - Acts 11:5?
3. Paul also had visions from the Lord.
What was Paul doing when these visions came?
Acts 26:12-19, Acts 16:9, Acts 18:9-10
4. When can we expect to receive a vision from God?
Remember, visions are only one of the ways God speaks.
He does not have to use a vision to speak to you but he can.
5. Why was the gospel only being preached to the Jews?
6. What prophecy did Agabus give?
7. What was the response of the Apostles to the prophecy?